As I was editing my monthly order of essential oils, I started thinking about what oils I use regularly and would miss if I did not have in my life. So, here is my list of oils that I feel I could not live without:
- Eucalyptus oil: I love the smell of this. It is not an oil that I use everyday but it is one that I love when needed. I use it for many things. I rub it on sore, tired muscles (I dilute it with fractionated coconut oil). I also have used it in the shower when I have had congestion. I also have put it on the bottom of my feet before bed when sick with a cold.
- Frankincense oil: I do not use this everyday mainly because it is expensive. I have used it on my face to help with wrinkles. I have used it to help with scarring. I have used it in my diffuser mixed with other oils for different reasons. I have used it when I feel mental fatigue or when feeling depressed. This oil is so versatile and I absolutely love it!
- Grapefruit oil: This is an oil that I diffuse many times a week first thing in the morning. I mix this oil with other invigorating oils to promote a sense of alertness. My main reason for diffusing this oil is that it helps me wake up but I have found it helps curb my hunger some too.
- Lavender oil: This is one that I use on a daily basis and could not go a day without it! I usually diffuse it but some days I just use a roller ball on my wrists or feet. I love the smell and love how it promotes a sense of relaxations.
- Lemon oil: I love this oil and use it many times a week. Lemon oil can be used in cleaning products. I also diffuse it to help purify the air and uplift my mood.
- Lime oil: The company I am an advocate for gave this too me for free last month and I love it. I use this as a mood lifter.
- Marjoram oil: I use this one occasionally for tension. I usually make a blend in my diffuser when I am stressed out or having an anxiety attack.
- Peppermint oil: This is an oil that I often use many times a week. I usually just rub it between my hands and cup my hands around my face then breathe it in. I do this when I need an afternoon pick me up.
- Roman Chamomile oil: I use this oil about once a week. I use it blended with other oils in the diffuser to promote calming of my mind and body.
There are some oils that I use regularly that are particular to the company I am an advocate for and if you are interested in learning more about those, let me know. When going through my oils I was not expecting to have such a long list of oils that I use often but I now realize that I have such a routine of essential oils and would be lost without them. If you are interested in samples or learning more about how to purchase them at wholesale prices, you can email me at email@example.com.