Sitting here reflecting on my success and failures this last week. I failed on the eating healthy. I tend to use food as comfort although that is just another excuse. I need to take responsibility for my actions. I did well on my walking and progressing more in my recovery. I also did well on my goal of sharing my essential oils with others. So, even though I failed at one goal I did not completely fail and guess what…..A new week with a chance to do better. Here are the goals for this week:
- Wake up each day and make a list of things I am grateful for
- Mail out samples of oils (if you would like to try essential oils email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will mail you some)
- Share my love for essential oils each day
- Register for the weight loss challenge that my essential oil company is having (if you are interested in this please email me at email@example.com)
- Walk everyday
- No fast food or sweets this week
Excited to start this week with a fresh, clean slate! What are your goals this week? Did you achieve everything you wanted to last week?